A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of “cookies” to help us improve the quality of our website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful our users and which are not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer and, in return, which are active help us identify and resolve errors.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
– Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, so that none is registered in the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and improve usability.
– Permanent Cookies are stored on the hard disk and reads our website each time you make a return visit. A permanent site has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
The following is a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
– Cookies strictly necessary as e.g. those that serve for proper navigation or that allow for user-requested or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page has loaded effective services.
– Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or external plugin content.
– Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user. Websites usually make use of “analytical” cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
ON THE WEBSITE:
The table below lists published schematically the cookies we use on our website:
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES WE USE
|Cookie||Name||Purpose / more information||Expires|
|Web page Session (www.senpexas.info)||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used to establish the session of the user visiting the site. It is a way to identify and manage the state – the session variables – for a particular user, and to allow the movement of that information through our website.||session|
|cookies google.com||PREF||The use of location services like Google Maps involves the installation of these cookies||2 Years|
|APISID||Are used to remember user preferences during browsing||2 years|
|SSID||Also for the count by google, the number of users using maps||2 years|
|NID||To make the most attractive advertising||6 months|
|SID||And to provide security mechanisms to prevent unauthorized users from accessing data or information provided in contact forms, for example.||2 years|
Additional guarantees – Management of cookies:
As an additional safeguard to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of the browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked by the configuration options, available content and privacy.
Most browsers allow you to select a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private mode, can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and different names for this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing
FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
Google Chrome 10 and above; incognito
Important: Please read the help section of your browser to learn more about activating the “private mode” carefully. You can still visit our website if your browser is in “private mode”, although their navigation through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not function properly.